BOARD INFO+ SPEC
A smaller version of our popular YOLO Yak that is lighter and more maneuverable. Roto-molded polyethylene construction makes the Yak Jr. one of the most durable paddleboards on the market. Ideal for smaller paddlers!
- LENGTH: 10'0"
- WIDTH: 31”
- HEIGHT: 12"
- WEIGHT: 45 lbs
- RIDER LIMIT: 195 lbs
EASY TO PADDLE
Great for beginners.
Extremely resistant to the elements, dings, and scratches.
PERFECT FOR KIDS
Get them started young with custom gear for junior paddlers.
What paddle board is right for me?
• What activities do you plan to do on your board?
• What is your experience level?
• What is the right board for your height and weight?
How do I clean and maintain my Paddle Board?
• Rinse off & dry before storing.
• Fix dings with epoxy resin only (not polyester resin).
• Make sure vent plug is screwed in with your fingers (not a tool),“tight to the right”- do not ever turn it to the left or unscrew it.
• Make sure your fin screw is tight before you go into the water. Fins should be removed occasionally and fin box rinsed out.
• Fins should never hit the sand, whether paddling or surfing.