BOARD INFO+ SPEC
Produced using the best marine technology available, the YOLO Yak is made of roto-molded polyethylene (just like your favorite sit-atop kayak) and is the most durable multi-use stand up paddleboard on the market, even tough enough for outdoor storage. Designed with a recessed deck to provide additional stability, the Yak is suitable for a variety of water pursuits including fishing, crabbing or cruising your favorite flat water spot. Features include a front bungee tie down system, molded-in keel system, foam traction pad, leash grommet and plug, and both front and rear handles.
- LENGTH: 11'10"
- WIDTH: 33”
- HEIGHT: 13"
- WEIGHT: 58 lbs
- RIDER LIMIT: 340 lbs
EASY TO PADDLE
Great for beginners.
EXTREME STABILITY & LOAD CAPACITY
Provides extra volume and extremely stable platform.
Extremely resistant to the elements, dings, and scratches.
What paddle board is right for me?
• What activities do you plan to do on your board?
• What is your experience level?
• What is the right board for your height and weight?
How do I clean and maintain my Paddle Board?
• Rinse off & dry before storing.
• Fix dings with epoxy resin only (not polyester resin).
• Make sure vent plug is screwed in with your fingers (not a tool),“tight to the right”- do not ever turn it to the left or unscrew it.
• Make sure your fin screw is tight before you go into the water. Fins should be removed occasionally and fin box rinsed out.
• Fins should never hit the sand, whether paddling or surfing.