BOARD INFO+ SPEC
SUP Fishing, touring, recreational paddling - all of these are possible in this one tough-as-nails stand up paddleboard. The game-changing technology is a traditional fiberglass board with EPS foam core wrapped in an extremely durable ABS thermo-formed plastic. With reinforced rail guard, and tie-downs for coolers and other gear, and plenty of stability, the YOLO Board Hammerhead Explorer is the best price-point fishing SUP board in the industry!
- LENGTH: 12"
- WIDTH: 32”
- HEIGHT: 4.6"
- WEIGHT: 32 lbs
- VOLUME: 220 liters
- RIDER LIMIT: 275 lbs
THE ULTIMATE SET UP
EASY TO PADDLE
Great for beginners.
EASY TO CARRY AND SECURE
The LiftSUP handle makes carrying your board easy, and provides a secure lock point.
HULL CUTS THROUGH WATER EASILY
Get through the chop and paddle less on each side. Great for beginners or distance paddling.
Resistant to the elements, dings, and scratches.
Added protection for board rails.
Easy to wield in the surf or in the parking lot.
What paddle board is right for me?
• What activities do you plan to do on your board?
• What is your experience level?
• What is the right board for your height and weight?
How do I clean and maintain my Paddle Board?
• Rinse off & dry before storing.
• Fix dings with epoxy resin only (not polyester resin).
• Make sure vent plug is screwed in with your fingers (not a tool),“tight to the right”- do not ever turn it to the left or unscrew it.
• Make sure your fin screw is tight before you go into the water. Fins should be removed occasionally and fin box rinsed out.
• Fins should never hit the sand, whether paddling or surfing.