BOARD INFO+ SPEC
Lightweight + durable + great price = the YOLO Hammerhead! The Hammerhead is a traditional fiberglass Stand Up Paddleboard with an EPS foam core wrapped in an ABS thermo-formed plastic. A tough band covers the rail seams and serves as extra protection to prevent damage from the paddle blade. These YOLO Board SUPs are built to last at a great price! This year, we've added slightly more volume and a LiftSUP handle. The YOLO Board Hammerhead is a game-changer in the industry, perfect for the rental market or anyone tough on their equipment.
- LENGTH: 11"
- WIDTH: 32”
- HEIGHT: 5"
- WEIGHT: 31 lbs
- VOLUME: 227 liters
- RIDER LIMIT: 225 lbs
EASY TO PADDLE
Great for beginners.
EASY TO CARRY AND SECURE
The LiftSUP handle makes carrying your board easy, and provides a secure lock point.
A built-in bungee system makes carrying cargo a cinch.
Resistant to the elements, dings, and scratches.
Added protection for board rails.
Easy to wield in the surf or in the parking lot.
What paddle board is right for me?
• What activities do you plan to do on your board?
• What is your experience level?
• What is the right board for your height and weight?
How do I clean and maintain my Paddle Board?
• Rinse off & dry before storing.
• Fix dings with epoxy resin only (not polyester resin).
• Make sure vent plug is screwed in with your fingers (not a tool),“tight to the right”- do not ever turn it to the left or unscrew it.
• Make sure your fin screw is tight before you go into the water. Fins should be removed occasionally and fin box rinsed out.
• Fins should never hit the sand, whether paddling or surfing.