BOARD INFO+ SPEC
Lightweight + durable + great price = the YOLO® Hammerhead! The Hammerhead is a traditional fiberglass board with EPS foam core wrapped in an ABS thermo-formed plastic. A tough band covers the rail seams and serves as extra protection to prevent damage from the paddle blade. The YOLO Hammerhead is a game-changer in the industry, perfect for the rental market or anyone tough on their equipment. For a limited time, every YOLO Hammerhead purchase includes our Adjustable Fiberglass Paddle FREE!
- LENGTH: 10’7"
- WIDTH: 32”
- HEIGHT: 5"
- WEIGHT: 31 lbs
- VOLUME: 227 liters
- RIDER LIMIT: 210 lbs
Resistant to the elements, dings, and scratches.
Added protection for board rails.
Easy to wield in the surf or in the parking lot.
What paddle board is right for me?
• What activities do you plan to do on your board?
• What is your experience level?
• What is the right board for your height and weight?
How do I clean and maintain my Paddle Board?
• Rinse off & dry before storing.
• Fix dings with epoxy resin only (not polyester resin).
• Make sure vent plug is screwed in with your fingers (not a tool),“tight to the right”- do not ever turn it to the left or unscrew it.
• Make sure your fin screw is tight before you go into the water. Fins should be removed occasionally and fin box rinsed out.
• Fins should never hit the sand, whether paddling or surfing.