BOARD INFO+ SPEC
The YOLO Board Coastal Cruiser is always among our most popular stand up paddleboards because of it's amazing stability and great price point. By popular demand, we've redesigned the deck pad to allow for the use of the Paddle Buddy or other stand up paddleboard accessories. This year, we've added the LiftSUP handle and cooler tie downs to make the YOLO Coastal Cruiser SUP even more adventure ready!
- LENGTH: 12'
- WIDTH: 31”
- HEIGHT: 4.8"
- WEIGHT: 29 lbs
- VOLUME: 218 liters
- RIDER LIMIT: 260 lbs
THE ULTIMATE SET UP
EASY TO PADDLE
Great for beginners.
EASY TO CARRY AND SECURE
The LiftSUP handle makes carrying your board easy, and provides a secure lock point.
A built-in bungee system makes carrying cargo a cinch.
Record your adventures with this built in GoPro mount.
Bring a few drinks or use as your cooler as a seat, it straps on easily.
BEST CHOICE FOR YOGA
Take your workout to the water and find your center.
What paddle board is right for me?
• What activities do you plan to do on your board?
• What is your experience level?
• What is the right board for your height and weight?
How do I clean and maintain my Paddle Board?
• Rinse off & dry before storing.
• Fix dings with epoxy resin only (not polyester resin).
• Make sure vent plug is screwed in with your fingers (not a tool),“tight to the right”- do not ever turn it to the left or unscrew it.
• Make sure your fin screw is tight before you go into the water. Fins should be removed occasionally and fin box rinsed out.
• Fins should never hit the sand, whether paddling or surfing.